With this package I want to give you a new perspective of our good old pentatonic scale.
You will find lot of concepts and ideas to go outside the classic, predictable blues sound of the pentatonic scale and modernize your phrasing and create some interesting and sophisticated sounding lines.
I first show you the concepts, some ways to practice them all over the fretboard and finally one or many licks to put each idea in a musical context and get the most out of each of the concepts and ideas presented in this course.
All the licks and ideas are covering and combining a wide range of techniques like alternate picking, hybrid picking, string skipping, ‘mini & wide’ sweeps, open triads and more !
Let's get started !
- Adjacent_String_Patterns_1 (0:08)
- Adjacent_String_Patterns_2 (0:34)
- Lick_1 (0:34)
- Adjacent_String_Patterns_3 (0:09)
- Adjacent_String_Patterns_4 (0:28)
- Lick_2 (0:27)
- Adjacent_String_Patterns_5 (0:16)
- Lick_3 (0:23)
- Adjacent_String_Patterns_6 (0:06)
- Adjacent_String_Patterns_7 (0:22)
- Lick_4 (0:19)
- Lick_5 (0:33)
- TABS : Adjacent Strings Patterns
You can also get your All Access Membership and enjoy instant access to every lessons, jam tracks, tabs & more !